This could be my brand name

1. B.O.B.O

This brand mean Be the One Better than Others. I thought of it since I feel like people should always strive to be the best in whatever they like.

2. Kadi Entertainment

I thought of this because my middle name is Kadima and I like to entertain people.

3. S.A.N.D

I thought of this because of a meme that just popped into my head.

3. DK Debris

I thought of this because my first and middle initial is DK and I just thought of something for a cleaning company.

4. DK Designs

I thought about this name because we are in a class for graphic design.

5. D&Co

I thought about this because it was something I took inspo from a classmate.

6. Cartoony Chaos

This came to mind since I enjoy Saturday morning cartoons.

7. Daniel's Dinner

I was thinking of a restaurant in my name.

8. Daniel's Drinks

I thought about a drink brand after myself.

9. DVD 

I thought about this because my full initials are DVD.

10. Daniel Van-Dien

I thought this because my full name is this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self portrait in color

Digi logo

Data Visualization Inspiration