Senior Accountability
For my senior year I plan on focusing on what I want to do after I graduate. I want to pursue either plumbing or electrician. I am not interested in pursuing a college education since its not something I see fit for myself. To stay on track with my goals I plan on doing even better than I have in any of my years in high school by staying on top of all my work to the best I can if not better. I want to do plumbing or electrician because I want to have a career that can help me provide for myself and my family. Alongside that goal is to get a cat for myself because I'm not allowed to have one with my grandma and my mom doesn't really like pets like that. I want to better myself physically and mentally before graduation, not sure how I would do that but it is something I want to achieve. I also want to try to get to know more of the school staff through other people or by myself. My goals aren't exactly refined but that is my plan to do so this year and to set myself on a straight path where I know what I want to do.
Comments
Post a Comment