Design Portfolio Research
1.Lauren Hom- https://www.homsweethom.com/work
This site attracts me because of the way it feels so comforting. The look of it is like a warm cozy home in a way. The colors are warm and the designs are interesting. I like the way the letters pop on some of the designs and the objects are nice.
2. Craig Black- https://craig.black/
THis site was attracting to me because the designs felt different. Off of the first look alone it had a very distinct feeling to it. The colors flow on everything and it looks like a river of colors. It reminds me of paint dripping down a wall. I like how distinct the designs are and how they look.
3. Naomi Umezu-https://www.behance.net/gallery/94853223/Portfolio-2020
The site caught my interest because of the cartoonish and animated designs they are something I am familiar with and enjoy a lot. The round shapes that are frequently used in the designs is also something that I like because round objects are usually fun. I also like the layout since it has everything laid out straight down in a line.
4. Maria Marie
This site is attractive to me because the designs seem kind of retro. It feels like something you would see on a book like Diary of A Wimpy Kid. The designs feel childish in a way, it is like a child that made it. From what I can see I think that the designs have a kind of back to school advertisement look to it.
5. Aries Moross- https://www.ariesmoross.com/
This site attracted me because of the layout of the site. The layout is cool and reminds me of Tron. I also like how abstract all the designs are. They all have something unique about them and that is what makes me like them. The letters are bubbly, they all pop out to the viewer.
Comments
Post a Comment