Self portrait in color


 This process was the same as it was for the gray, struggled to do most of it. The color work was the easiest part, i wanted to use soft colors that would kind of make a person happy to look at. I'm not sure what creative element I may have implemented into this.

Comments

  1. I love the color choices and I also love the background. Everything goes together and it looks really cool to look at. I do think you could have been a little more detailed. But I love it, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the diversity of colors you used, I feel like they work well together and complement each other very well. One improvement that could be made is the filling in of some gaps, I see gaps in your hair area, in your forehead area, nose area and lower face area. If these improvements could be made, this project could look better

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color that were pick they work well together. One improvement is that you should fill in the gaps that are in your face

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like this drawing it looks very abstract with no details tho you should fill out the negative space in the face

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Digi logo

Data Visualization Inspiration