Type 2 by Daniel Van-Dien
Illustrator Thoughts
The most I can remember with Adobe Illustrator was learning each of the tools, what they do, and how to use them. Learning about shapes and how to use them and edit them. The projects were interesting because using the things I learned was fun and enjoyable. I want to learn new skills for type 2 and refresh on the things i learned from type 1. I want to improve on my skills and make sure that i can create high quality work to make me happy. I wish to refresh on my skills from type 1 and improve on them so they can assist me with type 2. I will use my skills to the best of my ability in type 2 and improve on them. I am confident that my skills can improve and be honed to a better degree and I will make sure that they are.
Comments
Post a Comment