Block Set Type
My method for this assignment was to use any random I could think of and use that for the six letters. I had struggled a little trying to find the proper fonts for this. My experience was pretty lackluster I didn't think much of what I did during this just thought about the words I would use more than the fonts so I ended up confusing myself a few times. The reaction I had was that this would be a little boring and it was a little but it was a good refresher on things like sans-serifs, serifs, and slab serifs. The assignment was a good refresher but it all around just felt boring to me but I did enjoy learning how to use Adobe Illustrator on the web because of its new features that I would really like to try out in the future with any assignments if we get the chance. Digital type design seems fun with thew right ideas and the creativity, so I really look forward to doing more and more digital type designs since its enjoyable to me at least. I want to see how much better I can get with digital type design compared to now.
Comments
Post a Comment