Interrelationship of Form
I copied the work from the senior examples and made what I thought looked good.
I drew what I saw from the senior examples and made what I thought looked acceptable
I sampled the seniors examples and made this look like something similar to subtraction
I sampled the seniors and made it to look like something similar to intersection
I copied a seniors work and made something that I thought looked like detachment
I remade a seniors work and made it look like something similar to Penetration
I redid what a senior did and made it look like something similar to Union
I redrew a seniors work and made it look like something similar to Coinciding



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I like union because that has a lot of different forms
ReplyDeleteOne thing that could be improved from the Detachment drawing is to use up all the unoccupied space. This could be improved by coloring in the shapes or coloring the background. One drawing that I like is the union drawing because i like how the background makes it look like the shapes are floating
ReplyDeleteThe penetration drawing is really nice looking like a needle about to burst a bubble. In the coinciding drawing I don't think it shows coinciding as the shapes around the diamond are shaky.
ReplyDeleteI like how they showed enough creativity and effort during the time. One thing that i like is how they used all their spaces.
ReplyDeleteI like the union because its creative
ReplyDeletei didn't like subtraction because its not neat